SOAL TES PENGETAHUAN UMUM BAHASA INGGRIS – KELAS 7 – SEMESTER 1
1. Bagus : How far is your house from here ?
Fara : It’s about 4 km.And yours ?
Bagus : About 6 km
Fara : oh your house is……. than mine
2. Indonesian Sence lost all titles in the world badminton championship , the coaches should select the athletes …… carefully …. they did before.
A. as – as
B. more – than .
C. less – then
D. not so – as
Read the text and answer the questions number 3 to 7
The Fox and the Crow
Once upon a time , there lived an old lady crow who was mean and ugly . One day , miss crow stolen a big piece of cheese .And then , she flew on tho a branch to enjoy it . On the other place, under the three a sly creature .Mr.Fox who wanted the cheese for himself , came up and spoke politely to her.
“oh..miss crow , how beautifull you are ! What a lovely beak what lovely feathers you have ! what pretty eyes ! if only you could sing, you would be the most beautifull bird in the wold
Very pleased to hear all of this about herself . Miss crow gave a loud croak to show that she could sing.
Of course, the moment she opened her beak , the cheese fell down ,and Mr. Fox ran away with it, laughing luodly
3. What is the social function of the text ?
A. To describe the fox and crow .
B. To entertain readers
C. To tell past events
D. To persuade readers to help the crow
4. Where did the fox stay when he spoke to the crow ..?
A. On the branch
B. On the tree
C. Somewhere under the tree
D. On the other place.
5. How many characters are there in the story …?
6. Why did the fox ask the crow to sing …?
A. He wanted the cheese.
B. He wanted to greet the crow
C. The crow was good at singing
D. The crow had a piece of cheese
7. Which of the following sentences is FALSE ..?
A. The crow was nasty
B. The Fox was the crow’s friend.
C. The fox was a liar
D. The crow stole a piece of cheese
8. This text is for following Question.
Due to many sharp corals
Visitors are prohibited two swim
In this area
Where do we usually find the text…?
a. At the Lake
b. At the Beach.
c. At the River Bank
d. At the Swimming Pool
The Following text is for question 9 and 10
To : Bagus Pulunggono ,
Congratulation, you have bought the bigger house. Which you’ve always dreamt about. I hope you will feel nore comfortable . Don’t forget to invite me to your house-warming party.
Shafa Linlanti Pristiwangi
9. Why did Bagus Pulunggono buy a bigger house ?
a. He wanted to invite all his friends
b. He wants to feel more relaxed
c. He Always wanted to have a bigger house.
d. He dreamt about inviting his freinds to a party
10. “I Hope you will feel more comrortable “
The Underlined word can be replaced by…?
SOAL TES PENGETAHUAN UMUM BAHASA INGGRIS – KELAS 7 – SEMESTER 1. Post by:
Categories: SMP KELAS 7